HPU-Home Dutch | HPU-Home English |
Back to questionnaire
- My periods are irregular.
- I have skipped a period, sometimes longer than eight weeks.
- I have light periods.
- I have heavy periods.
- I am on the "pill" to control menstrual complaints.
- During or before my periods I have sensitive ( somtimes swollen) breats, bloated abdomen, abdominal pain or back pain.
- During or before my periods I can gain weight about two pounds.
- I often have problems with vaginal Candida infections (white trush).
- During ovulation I have a lot of claer discharge.
- I have had bladder infections.
- I have had urinary or kidney infections.
- I have had problems with breast cysts.
- I have a lot of body hair.
- For anti-conception I use:
- Inter-uterine device with copper
- Inter-uterine device with hormone release
- Anti-conception pill: which ..................
- Inplantate or injection
- other …………….
Intro | KEAC index | HPU website | English