HPU-Home Dutch | HPU-Home English| |
Back to questionnaire
o kiwi o pineapple o melon o apple
stone fruit (drupe like plum, peach, apricot)
I get skin problems after using certain cosmetics.
I am allergic to nickel or get skin rashes after contact with certain jewellery.
I am allergic to wool.
I am sensitive to gluten; I don't tolerate wheat, rye barley or oats very well.
I don't tolerate alcohol very well.
I don't tolerate coffee.
I don't tolerate carbohydrates or sugars very well.
I don't tolerate a lot of protein well (especially animal protein like meat, fish or poultry).
- I have hay fever (pollinosis: itchy eyes, runny nose or stopped nose, mainly in summer).
- I am allergic to house dust (mite) (itchy eyes, runny nose or stopped nose, mainly in winter).
- I have chronic ENT problems (ear, nose or throat complaints).
- I have CNLSD (Chronic Non Specific Lung Disease; asthma, shortness of breath, wheezing, bronchitis).
- I am allergic to food.
- I am allergic to animals.
- I am sensitive to histamine (hyperreactivity).
- I regularly have eczema or skin rash in my armpits.
- I get a prickly feeling (sometimes burning) in my mouth after eating:
Intro | KEAC index | HPU website | English